Monday, January 18, 2010

Daydreamin'....

Haven't written in a long time, so now I'm trying to get back to it. Here's some of my much needed pratice..lol

Sittin here daydreamin...
About holding you close in my arms
becoming the melody in your song
falling head first for your charm
loving that it's you keeping me warm

Daydreamin...
About when you first said my name
had me stuck in delight
at that moment, it was me you claimed
forever and a night

Daydreamin..
About the night, you claimed me as your own
putting a lock on my heart
making sure I never felt alone
knowing that we would never part

Daydreamin...
About the night I gave up my weave
because i loved when you pulled my hair
yeah...it was that night
that night i believe

Daydreamin..
That we could last forever
forever in this moment
we would always be together
yes..this was our atonement

I drift back into reality
realizing how this may seem
wondering about the causality
of this damn daydream

No comments: