Thursday, April 30, 2009

My favs of the week

Okay I must say that I am glad that I found Twitter. Not only because I've found more people to act an azz with, but because for some reason I have a lot more access to what's new or music that's hot that I somehow missed along the way. For instance, I'm pretty sure that people have been listening to Kid Cudi for a minute, but today was my first time listening to a Kid Cudi track. Yeah...I know..lame! But for minute I had given up on listening to new stuff, because everything was starting to sound the same. I just stuck to the music I already had on my itunes. So, I have to give thanks to Tommy (check out his blog iamtommyoliver.blogspot.com) for being such a big fan of Kid Cudi. Anywho...he had a clip on his blog of a chick singing Day 'N Night. The beat was crazy so I went and listened to the original and I dunno...I might be on my way to becoming a fan... Okay next is B.O.B aka Bobby Ray. Never heard of him till i got on twitter. TJ Chapman was always tweetin about him but I never thought about listening to his stuff until TJ put a link to his song Wait your turn on Twitter. Didn't know what to think at first but I am a sucker for originality. I downloaded one of his mixtapes today and I'm luvin it..Dang..I had a third one but I lost my train of thought..lol Big ups to feedmekicks aka audrey & iamtommyoliver aka the green ranger.lol..for puttin me on holla! o_O

----------------
Now playing: B.o.b - Night life
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: DRAKE, GHOST MONEY, GHOST DA H - City is mine
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

AUDREY said...

girl, twitter is bomb. i know i found so many connects that i talk to now.
it's amazinnngggg.

your blog is fun to read. keep it up!

Unknown said...

B.O.B is dope.