Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Desktop Publishing...Not for the soft hearted..lol

Now for this new project I'm working on, I'm trying to teach myself Graphic Design. WTH was I thinking?! I love learning new things but this jawn (new word from tommy oliver..lol) mad hard. The programs I'm trying to learn are Scribus, Photoscape, & Gimp. This will be a great add to my resume, but I have to give a big ups shout out to all those Graphic Designers out there. Much respect!.....

----------------
Now playing: Trey Songz - 01 Look At Her (Remix) (Feat. One Ch.mp3
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

AUDREY said...

gimp is really confusing to me :(

Unknown said...

thats funny cuz i just downloaded GIMP yestrday

Maddie Madd said...

I'm not actually interacting with GIMP, but Scribus needs it for PostScript.