Friday, April 24, 2009

Let Me Introduce Myself

Okay, since I've never really blogged before, and I know you will be wondering, who the hell is this person & why should I be reading this s**t!! I'm Madia Aka Maddie. My dope azz chica @feedmekicks ( see if you can guess where I know her from..lol) suggested that I start a blog. I was raised in Houston, TX ~ SWAT fo life..lol I now live in Tallahassee, FL. I'm married w/ two boys and that's about enough w/ the personal shyt... My whole life has kinda always been centered around music. I mean, I can remember my mom & my aunts singin w/ mics aka brushes in their hand to an Anita Baker album on the Curtis Mathis..lol My grandmother was in a singing group waaaaayyyy back in the day. Music was always there to pick me up or humble me when need be. I guess I could also use this time to reply to that A&R guy on twitter whose always talkin bout people using titles but they are not making money with titles they are using. I have a brother that is a rapper out of the SWAT. At times, I may call myself his manager or Artist Rep. I say Artist Rep because I not only manage his career, I promote it, I love it, and basically right now, I'm representin him. No, I'm not getting paid to do it, but this is what I do full time. I'm not making money doing anything else. I do it because of my passion for music. Maybe in time, I will start gettin paid, but my love for music creativity is worth more. Well, anywho..just wanted to jump start this blog and ended up rambling. Holla atcha. Catch me on Twitter.com/maddie79

1 comment:

AUDREY said...

yay!
glad to know that i know some stuff about you!
i am ready to read your blogs!