Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ummm...

I"ve been spending most of time commenting on other blogs, that are so much more entertaining..lol but anywho... other blogs you should check out are feedmekicks.blogspot.com iamtommyoliver.blogspot.com and iamnotvladdy.blogspot.com The reason I haven't really been updating my blog is that I'm working on a new project that I've gotten some good feedback on. It's still in the startup stage so I don't want to give anything away just yet!! But I'll keep you posted....

----------------
Now playing: Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks 4 the shout out

Maddie Madd said...

I just told feedmekicks you don't read my blog..lmfao

AUDREY said...

thanks for postin my site :)

Maddie Madd said...

No problem!! Y'all know I'm holding yall down!